The campsiteMarina di Venezia is one of the biggest campsites in Italy, and it is well known throughout Europe. It is ideally located along the peninsula of Cavallino next to a beautiful beach with fine sand. It offers first class facilities and a large water park. It also provides a wide range of activities organized by the animation team. This campsite is perfect for families.
A large, sandy beach with a sloping seabed. Free with an area where you can hire
parasols and sunbeds (available at an extra charge). There are 5 beach bars close by.
Acquamarina Park with children’s pool and baby lagoon with slides and a fantastic castle, Olympic swimming pool and wave pool, with slides, Jacuzzis, children’s play area; swimming pools equipped with parasols and sun loungers (available at an extra cost). New for 2012: Coral Bay. Pools open from May to September.
Bars and restaurants
A wide choice of restaurants and pizzerias, two take-aways, bar, snack bar, sandwich bar and ice-cream parlour.
Supermarket, greengrocer, newsagent, tobacconist, clothes shop, shoe shop, souvenir shop, Murano glass, bazaar and photo shop.
For security reasons, it is compulsory to wear a campsite identification bracelet at all times during your stay. Mopeds, motorcycles and cars are not permitted to circulate on site. Clients must check out by 12pm on departure day; otherwise you will be charged for an extra day’s holiday as per the campsite’s rules and regulations.
Animation and sporting activities: a wide range of daytime and evening activities for
children (Mini Club ages 5 to 9 and Young Club for children aged 10 to 12, with
- Safe deposit boxes for hire
- Internet point and Wifi for hire
- Games room
- Doctor on stated days in high season
- Train shuttle service
- Excellent variety of shops on site
A wide range of activities both for children and adults
- For children creative workshops, treasure hunts, entertainment and much more from mid May to mid September
- For adults, sporting activities and tournaments, aerobics, gym workouts, aqua gym), theme nights, musicals from mid-May to mid-September.
- Mini club (5 – 9 years)
- Young Club (10 – 12 years)
- Children’s playground
- 5-a-side football, beach volleyball, basketball, bowls, archery, nordic walking, spin bikes and table tennis.
Available at an extra cost
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Bike hire
- Canoe hire, pedalo hire, banana boat hire, catamaran hire.
- Sports equipment available for windsurfing and kite
surfing. Waterskiing and diving also available.
- Cot and High Chair
At the furthermost tip of the Cavallino peninsula. Punta Sabbioni town centre and its passenger ferry to Venice is 2.5 km away. Cavallino town centre has many shops, bars and restaurants, and it is 10 km from the campsite. Venice is 68 km away.
There is a number of regional airports within a short distance of this campsite. Venice (VCE) 52km and Treviso (TSF) 82km.
The nearest ferry ports are Calais 1408km and Cherbourg 1514km.
By AirTreviso Airport 82km
Ryanair Dublin BMI Baby Liverpool Jet 2 Edinburgh, Leeds/Bradford Easyjet East Midlands, Bristol, London Gatwick British Airways London Gatwick, BMI Baby London Heathrow,
19 Apr – 26 Apr £63 £87 7 = 4 7 Nights Daily 26 Apr – 03 May £63 £87 7 = 6 7 Nights Daily 03 May – 10 May £63 £87 7 = 5 7 Nights Daily 10 May – 17 May £63 £87 7 = 6 3 Nights Daily 17 May – 24 May £104 £108 7 = 6 3 Nights Daily 24 May – 31 May £104 £108 7 = 6 3 Nights Daily 31 May – 07 Jun £104 £108 7 = 5 7 Nights Daily 07 Jun – 14 Jun £104 £108 7 = 5 7 Nights Daily 14 Jun – 21 Jun £104 £108 7 = 5 7 Nights Daily 21 Jun – 28 Jun £118 £133 7 = 6 3 Nights Daily 28 Jun – 05 Jul £118 £133 - 3 Nights Daily 05 Jul – 12 Jul £138 £158 - 7 Nights Saturday 12 Jul – 19 Jul £144 £166 - 7 Nights Saturday 19 Jul – 26 Jul £144 £166 - 7 Nights Saturday 26 Jul – 02 Aug Sold Out Sold Out - 7 Nights Saturday 02 Aug – 09 Aug Sold Out Sold Out - 7 Nights Saturday 09 Aug – 16 Aug Sold Out Sold Out - 7 Nights Saturday 16 Aug – 23 Aug Sold Out Sold Out - 7 Nights Saturday 23 Aug – 30 Aug Sold Out Sold Out - 7 Nights Saturday 30 Aug – 06 Sep Sold Out Sold Out 7 = 6 7 Nights Saturday 06 Sep – 13 Sep £104 £108 7 = 5 3 Nights Daily 13 Sep – 20 Sep £63 £73 7 = 4 3 Nights Daily 20 Sep – 27 Sep £63 £73 7 = 4 3 Nights Daily
- Price is per unit for one night including up to 4 guests
- 5th and 6th guests £3 each per night (Happy Standard)
- 5th, 6th and 7th guests £3 each per night (Happy Lux)
- Price includes barbecue and wooden terrace (Happy Standard, Happy Lux)
- Air conditioning available at an extra cost (Happy Standard, Happy Lux)
- For more information visit our FAQ.
Free Night Special Offers
- 7 = 4 means you stay for 7 nights but only pay for 4 nights
- 7 = 5 means you stay for 7 nights but only pay for 5 nights
- 7 = 6 means you stay for 7 nights but only pay for 6 nights
Call us now on 01243 684 032 orBook this Property »
Available Accommodation Types
Our newer range, the Standard is light and spacious, with a look that is both modern and comfortable which is sure to make you feel at home. There is one double bedroom and a second bedroom that can sleep a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child. The design of the small bedroom may vary from campsite to campsite.
Larger at 32m2 and complete with air-conditioning, our new range of mobile homes offer a more spacious and luxurious stay on four of our most popular campsites : Bella Italia, Union Lido, Marina di Venezia, Park Albatros. The 4m width allows for extra living room space, a third bedroom, a larger bathroom area and a separate toilet.