This campsite is nestled in the beautiful Lagoon of Caorle, the atmosphere is quiet and cosy. It is the perfect place for families that are seeking a relaxing holiday.
A large, sandy beach with sloping seabed, situated across the road 700 metres from the campsite; access to the beach is free of charge.
Large swimming pool with three different depths, suitable for children, with slides and Jacuzzis for adults at the sides of the pool, Olympic swimming pool, whirlpool, area equipped with parasols and sun loungers (available at an extra cost). Pools open from May to September. Swimming caps compulsory.
Bars and restaurants
Pizzeria-restaurant, take away, snack bar and ice-cream parlour.
Supermarket, newsagent, tobacconist and bazaar.
For security reasons, it is compulsory to wear a campsite identification bracelet at all times during your stay.
- Internet point and Wifi for hire
A wide range of activities both for children and adults
- For adults acquagym, aerobics, sports tournaments and group games, theme nights, dancing and evening entertainment, available from the beginning of June to the beginning of September
- Mini club, baby dance and other recreational activities for kids
- Children’s playground
- 5-a-side football, beach volleyball and table tennis.
Available at an extra cost
- Bike hire
- Cot and High Chair
About 2 km away from the centre of Caorle where the streets and squares are full of bars and restaurants where you can taste a range of traditional dishes. Venice is about 60 km away.
There is a number of regional airports within a short distance of this campsite. Venice (VCE) 58km and Treviso (TSF) 64km.
The ferry port Calais is
By AirVENICE AIRPORT 58 KM
Jet 2 Edinburgh, Leeds/Bradford Easyjet East Midlands, Bristol, London Gatwick British Airways London Gatwick, BMI Baby London Heathrow, Ryanair Dublin BMI Baby Liverpool
17 May – 24 May £52 7 = 4 3 Nights Daily 24 May – 31 May £52 7 = 4 3 Nights Daily 31 May – 07 Jun £52 7 = 6 7 Nights Daily 07 Jun – 14 Jun £52 7 = 6 7 Nights Daily 14 Jun – 21 Jun £52 7 = 6 7 Nights Daily 21 Jun – 28 Jun £87 7 = 6 3 Nights Daily 28 Jun – 05 Jul £87 - 3 Nights Daily 05 Jul – 12 Jul £112 - 7 Nights Saturday 12 Jul – 19 Jul £132 - 7 Nights Saturday 19 Jul – 26 Jul £132 - 7 Nights Saturday 26 Jul – 02 Aug £132 - 7 Nights Saturday 02 Aug – 09 Aug £132 - 7 Nights Saturday 09 Aug – 16 Aug £132 - 7 Nights Saturday 16 Aug – 23 Aug £82 - 7 Nights Saturday 23 Aug – 30 Aug £62 - 7 Nights Saturday 30 Aug – 06 Sep £37 7 = 6 7 Nights Saturday 06 Sep – 13 Sep £34 7 = 5 3 Nights Daily
- Price is per unit for one night including up to 4 guests
- 5th and 6th guests £3 each per night
- Price includes sun awning and barbecue
- Air conditioning available at an extra cost
- For more information visit our FAQ.
Free Night Special Offers
- 7 = 4 means you stay for 7 nights but only pay for 4 nights
- 7 = 5 means you stay for 7 nights but only pay for 5 nights
- 7 = 6 means you stay for 7 nights but only pay for 6 nights
Call us now on 01243 684 032 orBook this Property »
Available Accommodation Types
Our newer range, the Standard is light and spacious, with a look that is both modern and comfortable which is sure to make you feel at home. There is one double bedroom and a second bedroom that can sleep a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child. The design of the small bedroom may vary from campsite to campsite.