Camping Bijela Uvala is located on the Zelena Lagoon, it is one of the most beautiful campsites in Croatia. Particularly suitable for families, it offers practically designed and well-maintained facilities. At the campsite you can relax while enjoying the amazing landscape or you take advantage of the sport facilities.
A pebbly, grassy beach with some paved areas. The beach is fully equipped and access is free of charge. There is direct access to the beach from the campsite and there is a bar and a children’s play area on the beach.
Children’s pool with various water features. Adults pool equipped with parasols and sun loungers (available at an extra cost). Pools open from mid-May to mid-September.
Bars and restaurants
Restaurants, pizzeria, take away, bar, snack bar and ice-cream parlour.
Supermarket, grocery, newsagent, tobacconist, clothes shop and souvenir shop.
For security reasons, it is compulsory to wear a campsite identification bracelet at all times during your stay. Mopeds, motorcycles and cars are not permitted to circulate on site.
- Currency exchange
- Safe-deposit boxes for hire
- Internet point and WiFi
- Doctor (on stated days and during high season only)
- Boat access ramp
- Boat mooring (for small crafts only)
Entertainment and sporting activities
A wide range of daytime and evening activities both for children and adults including:
- Mini Club with recreational activities, games and sports groups
- Morning exercise classes and sports tournaments for adults
- Dancing and shows in the evening
- Live music from the beginning of July to the end of August
- Beach volleyball
Available at an extra cost
- Tennis courts
- Mini golf
- Table tennis
- Bike hire
- Boat hire
- Horse riding school (riding stables approximately 500 metres from the campsite)
- Sports equipment available for windsurfing and kite surfing
Camping Bijela Uvala is only 5 km to the city of Poreč where you can walk on its promenade and visit the calcareous cave. You can also visit Umag (30km), Rovinj (40km), Pula (70km), Trieste (80km) and Ljubljana (110 km).
There are regional airports within a short distance of this campsite. Pula (PUY) 60km and Trieste (TRS) 140km.
The nearest ferry port is Calais 1370km.
By AirPULA AIRPORT 60 KM
Jet2 Manchester Thomson Airways Manchester, London Gatwick, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Luton Ryanair London Stansted Ryanair London Stanstead, Birmingham
1 May – 4 May £26 7 = 6 7 Nights Daily 4 May – 11 May £26 7 = 5 3 Nights Daily 11 May – 18 May £33 7 = 6 7 Nights Daily 18 May – 25 May Sold Out 7 = 6 7 Nights Daily 25 May – 1 Jun Sold Out 7 = 6 7 Nights Daily 1 Jun – 8 Jun £50 7 = 5 3 Nights Daily 8 Jun – 15 Jun Sold Out 7 = 5 3 Nights Daily 15 Jun – 22 Jun Sold Out 7 = 5 3 Nights Daily 22 Jun – 29 Jun Sold Out 7 = 6 3 Nights Daily 29 Jun – 6 Jul £88 - 3 Nights Daily 6 Jul – 13 Jul Sold Out - 7 Nights Sat & Wed 13 Jul – 20 Jul £128 - 7 Nights Sat & Wed 20 Jul – 27 Jul Sold Out - 7 Nights Sat & Wed 27 Jul – 3 Aug Sold Out - 7 Nights Sat & Wed 3 Aug – 10 Aug Sold Out - 7 Nights Sat & Wed 10 Aug – 17 Aug Sold Out - 7 Nights Sat & Wed 17 Aug – 24 Aug £76 - 7 Nights Sat & Wed 24 Aug – 31 Aug Sold Out - 7 Nights Sat & Wed 31 Aug – 7 Sep Sold Out 7 = 6 7 Nights Sat & Wed 7 Sep – 14 Sep Sold Out 7 = 5 3 Nights Daily 14 Sep – 21 Sep Sold Out 7 = 4 3 Nights Daily 21 Sep – 30 Sep £26 7 = 4 3 Nights Daily
- Price is per unit for one night including up to 4 guests
- 5th and 6th guests £3 each per night
- Price includes barbecue
- Price includes gazebo
- Air conditioning available at an additional cost
- For more information visit our FAQ.
Free Night Special Offers
- 7 = 4 means you stay for 7 nights but only pay for 4 nights
- 7 = 5 means you stay for 7 nights but only pay for 5 nights
- 7 = 6 means you stay for 7 nights but only pay for 6 nights
Call us now on 01243 684 032 orBook this Property »
Available Accommodation Types
Our newer range, the Standard is light and spacious, with a look that is both modern and comfortable which is sure to make you feel at home. There is one double bedroom and a second bedroom that can sleep a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child. The design of the small bedroom may vary from campsite to campsite.